Nothing is more enigmatic and adventurous than to visit places that give an adrenaline rush. Unlike typical vacations or travel, adventure travel brings you closer to nature and leaves you with memorable experiences you can share with your colleagues and friends. Onerooftravel offers the best airfare from USA and has compiled a list of five destinations you must visit in your lifetime:
1. The outback: Yes, we are talking about remote and uninhabited inland districts of Australia. The remoteness and no population are what attracts tourist to this place. It is mostly untouched, pristine and natural with only a few aboriginals. You can go in a group led by a guide or self-guided tour, it’s entirely up to you. This region is so vast that it is easy to be lost and therefore hiring a guide for your enjoyable trip is a must.
2. New Zealand: Not far from Australia lies New Zealand, made of two main islands – North Island and the South Island. The population is concentrated on these two islands and hence the majority of land and mountains are inhabited and untouched. For this very reason, it has become a paradise for rock climbers and trekkers. People from all over the world come to experience climbing and trekking, and some adventurous travelers come to test their physical strength too.
3. East Africa: Conglomerate of few countries in Africa, East Africa is great for safari adventures for travelers who appreciate and love wildlife. The roars of African lions can send a chill down your spine, if you hear it for the first time, and the giant African Elephants are no less intimidating. It is perfect for walking safaris, safari on jeeps and along the way you will get plenty of opportunities to capture the moments in your camera and handy cam.
4. Scandinavia: This term includes main lands of Denmark, Norway and Sweden. If you happen to be a dog lover and it brings the image of huskies before your eyes, this is the region you just can’t miss. Covered with snow during winters, it offers skiing and of course, you can enjoy dog-sledge journey. This region has rich diversity in terms of geological formations like fjords, mountains, and archipelagos of Denmark and Sweden. Far from the madding crowd, you’d have the opportunity to live in mountain lodges enjoying smoked salmon and salmon soup which will keep you warm and healthy.
5. Galapagos Islands: Darwin came here to study wild animals which inspired his theory of evolution. It is an archipelago located in the eastern Pacific Ocean and forms the part of Ecuador. There’s a national park and a marine reserve that result in an abundance of marine life like sharks, whales, dolphins, sea turtles etc. Perfect for travelers who have a special interest in aquatic animals and want to see them up-close.