If you are a travel enthusiast and always looking for hacks to save time and money, you are in for a treat with onerooftravel.com. When traveling internationally several expenses make for a big chunk of your travelling budget and of course, flight tickets are one of them. Here are some of the useful hacks you should try:
1. Co-branded credit cards – Several credit card companies and airlines have tied up with each other that result in co-branded credit cards. These cards come with a slew of benefits for frequent flyers like free lounge access, extra reward points which when accumulated can get you a free flight.
2. Credit card cycle – Now, this may not save you money, but it will definitely give you some time to pay your credit card bill. If you make a booking on the next day of your credit card bill cycle cut, you will have approximately two months to pay off the bill. This will definitely help you plan your expenses prudently. Moreover, you can carry a debit or a credit card that does not charge you foreign transaction fees and withdrawal fee. This will save you a substantial amount of money.
3. Off-season travelling – This one is a tried and tested hack that every frequent traveler should take advantage of. It is a known fact that people do not vacation or holiday all year round. If you are a passionate traveler, you can book your travel package off-season and get best-discounted hotel deal besides affordable fares from USA to Europe. You can save anything around 20-40 percent on the package.
4. Search for off-peak flights – Most people tend to travel on weekends and avoid early mornings and late night travel. This one comes with conditions of flexibility and the option of choosing any time of the week and day. As the occupancy is less, the flights are usually discounted and you can take advantage of the most affordable deal on flight tickets.
5. Travel packages – Onerooftravel.com has tied up with every major hotel and airlines, and therefore we can offer you great deals on tour packages such as cost effective flight bookings and great hotel booking offers. If you are serious about saving money and do not mind sticking to a tour itinerary, this is the best option for you and your family.
Here’s a bonus hack that will surely make you scratch head. Many cheap airlines have long stopovers in between journeys. People hate it as they need to wait for long hours. Yes, waiting is torturous when you can’t do anything productive. However, what if you can utilize this stopover and visit main attractions of the city in a couple of hours. You will not only have fun but also make the most of the time. Say goodbye to boredom. Additionally, there are other hacks too which are worth mentioning here. Travel insurance through onerooftravel.com can really be a savior in case of bad weather and trip cancellations. The Internet is indeed a boon and many apps prove it true. There are apps that alert you when the tickets are available at the price you want besides they offer coupons that can be applied to avail discount at hotels and flights.